Friday 17 January 2014

Early Childhood.

As i old you in my earlier blog that my father is a civil engineer and after completing his engineering he came to delhi in around 1960.My father are also four brothers like us and he is third in line like me.In delhi his elder brother was employed in Hotel Ashok and he was very active in social circle of our mithila community.We are maithils from land of Sita.One of of her other name is maithily.My uncle was brought to delhi by one of our villager Late Ratikant Jha who was employed in Darbhanga House by princely family of Darbhanga in delhi.In those days most of the maithils family of repute in delhi used to gather at darbhanga house in delhi  and that's how my uncle got acquainted with most of them and one of them was Late L.N.Mishra who later became the union railway minister.
So with their help my father got employed in N.B.C.C.LTD.( A Govt.of india undertaking ) and we started living in delhi with our uncle at ashok hotel staff quarters a two bedroom flat.So in our early childhood memories is of ashok hotel and also going to darbhanga house.After some time my father shifted to his own house on rent in kidwai nagar.After that we lived in several places like south extension and amar colony etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment