Tuesday 28 January 2014

25th Wedding Anniversary.

Today i am taking a break from childhood memories because yesterday was a special day in my life . Yesterday on 27th January i have completed my 25 years of married life and most of the family was present except my younger brother family to celebrate the occasion.My younger was not able to come as he was unwell.Actually he was the one who reminded everyone that this year is going to be my silver jubilee of marriage but unfortunately he was not able to make it.We all gathered at our family residence and cut the Cake and whole was decorated with flowers and balloons and and to my surprise i found that children's have not only done that but also booked a hotel for the dinner and all family members gave us lot of gifts.
                                                           So the day was made memorable for us by my family members.Now i want to tell you that i am presently unemployed for past 3 years but still i am living my life comfortably and i don't have any worries because i am living in a joint family and if you remember i started my blog by writing on the importance of having the joint family otherwise it would have been very difficult for me to survive.I know there  are lots of difficulty in living in joint family like you have no privacy and you need to make lots of adjustment but when you are in difficult phase then you realise the importance of having the joint family.           

0 comments:

Post a Comment