Thursday 25 July 2013

Fly like a bird..

In life, we're often stuck at a point where there's no looking back or stepping forward, we're stand and still. In such moments, we turn over to our family for help and in such situations, it's the family that helps us overcome the obstacles. For me personally, it has always been my father that has come up as the hero and the idol I look upto when it comes to realizing how a person can remain equally calm and gentle even in the toughest of the times.

We often overlook the obvious in life. If thought about, there's not a single individual that has had the liberty of achieving success without a few failures. Name one and I'd certainly be surprised. To my knowledge, failures have been the part of each one of us lives and whereas, the term itself isn't pleasing it's an obvious fact. Failures make us ready for the obstacles and by virtue of this, we eventually find success - simple formula of life.

If life would have been as easy as we would like it to be, we wouldn't have enjoyed it as much as we do. That's the beauty of life, it keeps you motivated throughout and makes you think on your feet even in the obvious situations. An easy day at the office isn't the asking anymore, a fun and learning day is. That's how I look at it, when at crossroads of life, opting for the easy path wont give you the fruits, opting for the path that leads to success through failures will certainly do give you the fruits. This has been taught to me by my father who has not only said this but believed and accomplished in this. So therefore I say and believe that in life "fly like a bird" because this is where your dreams come to reality. :)

The title of my blog "fly like a bird" is solely because this is a blog with "out of box" thinking. I do not tend to write on the very obvious topics, I take up topics that my readers will be interested in. I've started this new blog hoping that my readers will get to read plenty of innovative articles. If you want an article to be written on any particular subject, do let me know by leaving a comment.

Namastey and have a good day!
Aditya Jha :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment