Thursday 25 July 2013

Namastey! How are you? Have a good read :)

Hi there! This is Aditya Jha, 16 years of age. Just as I was writing an article the other day, I realized that I write articles for various sources but don't have them merged together under one particular platform and there it stuck me to start a new blog where my articles can reach a much larger audience.

I'm fairly young and very intended to learn something new everyday. I'm always on the lookout to go after something that's unique rather than something that's obvious. I see myself as as a normal guy, living a normal life in New Delhi.

I love to read and write. Writing is my passion, I'm an adherent fan of writing. So, here I am, writing to please my readers. I hope you enjoy my articles, any suggestions/feedbacks and constructive criticism, good debates are welcomed with open heart.

I write on various topics, having a good mix between politics, sports and a bit of random topics. :)

Have a good stay,
Aditya Jha :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment