Monday 23 December 2013

Dove - It's not just good, it's simply the best


When it comes to the health of your loved ones, you always select the best for them. In order to look beautiful, you need beautiful skin. How do we get that? Simple, stay at home 24x7, no contact from the outside world and no sun-burning i.e. equal to perfect skin. Not possible, is it! I'll give you a better alternative - the name is Dove.

When it comes to the skin of our loved ones, we just cannot risk it. We want to provide them with the best. Someone with smallest of the knowledge about skin products would know that Dove is the 'best among the best' - a line often used by my grandfather when he's referring to Dove.



I recently received a sample of Dove soap (courtesy of Dove and IndiBlogger). Just as the courier arrived and I opened it and saw the Dove soap, packed to perfection, I showed it to my parents. They just said this - wow, Dove soap that'll be hugely useful bcz it's THE standard for every other brand in this category. I was obviously delighted that I had participated to receive the sample, not that I hadn't used Dove before or that I was unaware of it but it was satisfying to know my parent's view about it hadn't changed and that does mean that Dove had consistently maintained it's high standards.




Dove Guessing Game -  It's been a few days since I received the Dove sample soaps. My family has been using it and there has been a clear difference. Softer and better skin - just what you need for your family. On a lighter note, the place where we've kept the soap, has also become cleaner. :p The smell of the soap has given our house a 'fresher' feeling. :)

My story associated with Dove - 1 year ago when my elder brother's son was born, I was absolutely clueless about what to gift my newly born nephew. I thought of toys but he was too small, dress - too many of 'em, so what! I was suggested by my parents to gift him with something that will be 'really useful'. What more useful than a skin product! I bought a Dove hamper for my nephew, which I knew would sooner or later will be really useful i.e. whenever he's ready to take a bath. :D As he grew a few days older, my brother started using Dove for his son and for such a small kid, we ought to be very careful with the products we use. The hamper was full of useful products and that MADE ME satisfied as my brother was satisfied. A gift for the loved ones from heart, our priority is the well being of our loved ones. :) 

The story I've shared is fairly simple and straight forward and truly Dove is special because it provides you with the BEST. 'Family is the best friend we have and Dove is the most caring mate that we can have'. :)

My experience with Dove - top notch! Do give Dove a try and take #DoveFaceTest. 

Do visit Dove's site here and get knowledge about this truly 'family friendly' product because Dove is simply the best among the best. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment